Quick List of Shows
Act II Playhouse
Bristol Riverside Theatre
Bucks County Playhouse
Celebration Theater of Lansdowne
Delaware Theatre Company
Green Light Theatrical Productions
Living End Theatre Co. of Philadelphia
Main Street Theater Quakertown
Marple Newtown Players
Montgomery Theater Project
Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
Town and Country Players Theater
For More Local Area Theatres
Allens Lane Theater
Arden Theatre Company
Azuka Theatre Collective
Blue Rose Moon Theatre Company
Independence Studio on 3
InterAct Theatre Company
Intrepid Theatre Company
Lantern Theater Company
Masque of La Salle University
The Philadelphia Committee for Independent Culture
Phila. Shakespeare Festival
Philadelphia Theatre Company
Pig Iron Theatre Company
Prince Music Theater
Walnut Street Theatre
Walnut St. Theatre For Kids
Walnut St. Theatre In Studio 5
The Wilma Theater
- Act II Playhouse
Phone 215-654-0200; Fax 215-654-5001; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
56 E. Butler Avenue, Ambler, PA 19002
- Description: A non-profit professional theatre which offers 5 plays per season, children's plays, cabaret shows, acting classes, misc. entertainment (i.e., dance companies).
- Hours: Box Office is open Monday through Friday 10am-3pm. Each play (of the 5-play series) runs for 4 weeks, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Ticket Prices: approximately $19-$28
- The Brandywiners, Ltd. of Wilmington, Delaware
- Description: A unique organization that presents high quality musical productions every summer at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, and contributes the proceeds to cultural, educational and civic causes throughout the Delaware Valley.
- Hours: For tickets, call 800-338-6965 (302-478-3355 in Delaware)
- The Bristol Riverside Theatre
120 Radcliffe St., Bristol, PA 19007
- For Tickets: Ticket prices vary. Box Office: 215.785.0100
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5 and during performances
- 2004 Shows:
- Tete A Tete, March 16 To April 4, 2004
- Ain’t Misbehavin’, May 4 To May 23, 2004
- Bucks County Playhouse The State Theatre of Pennsylvania
P.O. Box 313, 70 South Main Street, New Hope, PA 18938
- For Tickets: Ticket prices $17-$22. Box Office: 215-862-2041
- Children's Theatre at Bucks County Playhouse
- For Tickets: all seats - $6 or $7; Groups of 20 or more - $5 each. Box Office: 215-862-2041
- Celebration Theater of Lansdowne
Phone 610-259-1800; Fax 610-259-8661
P.O. Box 97, Lansdowne, PA 19050
- Description: A live theater company is to present first-rate production and festival events which bring fun and positive attention to the special Borough of Lansdowne.
Lansdowne is in Southeastern Pennsylvania, 7 miles or 20 minutes from Philadelphia in Delaware County.
- Ticket Prices: approximately $8-$15
- Delaware Theatre Company
200 Water Street, Wilmington, DE 19801-5048
- For Tickets: Ticket prices $20-$38.
- Box Office Phone: (302) 594-1100
Box Office Hours: When No Performance: 10AM to 4PM Monday through Friday
During Performances: 10AM to 4PM Mon; 10AM to 8PM Tues - Fri; 12AM to 8PM Sat; 12PM to 2PM Sun
- Green Light Theatrical Productions, Inc
6 Amber Court, Broomall, PA 19008
- Green Light Productions, Inc. is a non-profit corporation founded by people who produce, write, direct, act and perform in theatrical works that other people only dream about doing. We believe in that orgastic future and welcome those who want to join us in the journey. Please contact us for news about our upcoming productions.
- For Tickets: Ticket prices $10-25.
- Box Office Phone: 215-681-0211
- 2004 Shows:
- Mrs. Warren's Profession, March 17 - 28
- Hedgerow Theatre
64 Rose Valley Road, Media, PA 19063
- Description: Founded in 1923, Hedgerow Theatre is America's oldest continuously operating residential repertory theatre. Mainline Today magazine named Hedgerow "Best Local Playhouse - 2000". Hedgerow is passionately dedicated to producing and performing quality artistic work and is committed to the development of actors, students, and patrons. Housed in a picturesque, historic grist mill in beautiful Rose Valley, the theatre produces classical and modern theatrical pieces from William Shakespeare & George Bernard Shaw to Neil Simon and Arthur Miller.
- Showtimes: Performances run every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 8:00 p.m. and Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Some productions will have extra performances (call the box office on 610-565-4211)
- Ticket Prices: Previews - $12; Students with I.D. - $10; Saturday Evenings - $19; All Other Performances - $17.00; Special Events - $25.00; "Pick 6" Subscription (Not valid for Special Events) - $84.00
- Other Info: Hedgerow also has wonderful Children's Theatre productions on Saturday mornings. There is also a renowned Acting School offering classes for adults and children. Call (610) 565-7431 or (610) 565-8286 for more information.
- The Living End Theatre Company of Philadelphia
Phone (302) 325-0329 or
Christiana Acres, 13A Meadow Road, New Castle, DE 19720
- Theatre company catering to the avant garde and experimental tastes.
- Shows include: Two theatrical productions per year
- Showtimes: Varies according to production schedule
- Tickets: $20.00 general admission
- contact: Chuck Cannon - email: email@example.com
- The Main Street Theatre
Phone 215-536-3545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
10 South Main Street, Quakertown, PA 18951
- Description: MST is located in historic Quakertown, PA on the corners of Broad and Main Streets. We are a fully functioning Cultural Arts Center in Upper Bucks County offering a full theatre season, children's theatre season, poetry series, music series, art series, and acting classes.
- Summer Box Office Hours: Sunday 12PM--4PM, Monday 10AM--6:30PM, Tuesday 10AM--6:30PM, Wednesday 10AM--9:30PM, Thursday 10AM--9:30PM, Friday 10AM--9:30PM, Saturday 10AM--9:30PM
- Ticket Prices: Musicals: $15 - $20; Plays: $16 - $20; Senior and Student discounts available.
- Other Info: Children's Summer Series
- The Main Street Theatre for Kids
- Ticket Prices: All seats $5.00
- Showtime is 11:00
- MAIN STREET THEATRE MUSIC SERIES
- Ticket Prices: All seats $16-$20
- Music schedule on our music page
- Marple Newtown Players
Phone 610.353.9181 or email email@example.com
PO Box 610, Broomall, PA 19008
- Non profit community theatre.
- Tickets: $5-10
- Montgomery Theater Project
Phone 215.723.9984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
124 Main St. (Route 113), P.O. Box 64033, Souderton, PA 18964
- Showtimes: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 8:00 pm Curtain; Sundays - 3:00 pm curtain
- Tickets: $11.00-$15.00
- Montgomery Theater . . . . it's out there!
- The Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
Phone 610-282-WILL, x1601, Fax 610-282-2084
2755 Station Avenue, Center Valley, PA 18034
- Description: The Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival is the Official Shakespeare Festival of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. PSF's mission is to provide exciting, full-scale professional productions of William Shakespeare and world-renowned playwrights. Founded in 1991, PSF operates under an agreement with Actors' Equity Association. PSF is a member of the Shakespeare Theatre Association of America and the Theatre Communications Group.
- Other Info: The Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival presents its shows at the Labuda Center for the Arts, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa. The Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival is the professional outgrowth of the Theatre Arts Program at DeSales University. For a free festival brochure, call 610-282-WILL. For information about PSF, visit the Web site, www.pashakespeare.org.
- The Playmasters
P.O. Box 6012, Phila, PA 19114
State Rd. 3/4 mile north of Street Rd., Located in Bensalem, Bucks County, just North of the Neshaminy State Park Entrance.
- Description: A Non-profit community theatre, which presents 4 plays per season and 2 summer readers theatre productions. There are 12 performances of each play.
- Ticket Prices: $6-$7 for individual tickets.
- Town and Country Players Theater
4158 York Road, Buckingham, PA
- Description: Town and Country Players is a non-profit community theater providing the Central Bucks area of Bucks County, Pennsylvania with quality theater for the past 54 years. Located on Route 263 in Buckingham, Town and Country Players is the home of many dedicated individuals whose goal is to bring the theatrical experience to local residents while personally enjoying the effort to the fullest. Town and Country Players membership is open to anyone with an interest in theater and the desire to help.
- Hours: Call 215-348-7566
- Ticket Prices: approximately $12-$15; Children's theater $5-$7
- See TownLiving.com's Events Calendar