American Liver Foundation Delaware Valley Chapter
Camden Children's Garden
Chester County Historical Society
Corvette Club of Delaware Valley
Doylestown Fire Company No. 1
Easter Seals Southeastern Pa
March of Dimes - Pa Chapter SE Pa Div.
Multiple Sclerosis Society - Greater Delaware Valley Chapter
Lionville Fire Co
Tinicum Park Polo
For More Philadelphia Area Organizations
- American Liver Foundation Delaware Valley Chapter
111 Presidential Blvd., Suite 214, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Description: National nonprofit organization dedicated to the prevention, cure, and treatment of hepatitis and liver diseases through research, education, and advocacy.
- Events: Walk, Run and Ride for Research Annual Liver Walk in the Fall
- Website: www.liverfoundation.org
- Camden Children's Garden
- The Camden City Garden Club is a non-profit organization that provides community gardening aid and supplies to area members. The Garden Club has a variety of education/outreach programs including Grow Labs in Camden City schools and our Summer Youth Program which employs Camden teenagers at its visitor destination, the Camden Children's Garden. The Camden Children's Garden is a 4 acre horticultural playground that features themed gardens including storybook gardens, train garden, Dinosaur Garden, a butterfly house, and the new "Plaza de Aibonito, Puerto Rico".
- Programs: Camden Children's Garden, Second Saturday Series of Events, Great Gifts in Ginkgo's Gift Shop
- Location: 3 Riverside Drive, Camden, NJ 08103
- Phone: 1-856-365-TREE(8733)
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Open Daily:
- Prices: $5 for adults, $3 for children admission. $1.50 per ride on Carousel or Train
- Website: www.camdenchildrensgarden.org
- Chester County Historical Society
225 N. High St., West Chester, PA 19380-2691
- Description: The hub of history of southeastern Pennsylvania, CCHS has exhibit galleries, extensive research facilities, educational programs, and special events.
- Hours: 9:30am-4:30pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Prices: $5.00 and below.
- Other Info: Museum, library, photo archives, county archives, tours, school programs, lectures, special events.
They also have a great library for doing any kind of regional or genealogical research.
- Corvette Club of Delaware Valley (CCDV)
- Welcome to the Nations #1 Corvette Club!
- Based in Willow Grove (a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), the Corvette Club of Delaware Valley is full of over 350 Corvette-owning enthusiasts. Anyone is welcome to join... you don't even need to own a corvette!
- Programs: They hold CARAVANs, dinner meetings, regular lecture meetings and host their annual CAVALCADE OF CORVETTES.
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org; or CCDV, PO Box 397, Willow Grove, PA 19090 or their HOTLINE at 215-938-7722.
- Easter Seals Southeastern Pennsylvania
Creating Solutions and Changing Lives
- Description: Providing the Foundation Necessary for Children and Adults with Disabilities to Gain Greater Independence!
- Programs: Easter Seals of Southeastern Pennsylvania served over 9,000 children and adults with disabilities and their families last year.
- There are divisions in each of Philadelphia Metro area counties. Philadelphia Division
- The Foundation for Architecture
Is now defuncted.
- Description: The Foundation for Architecture is an educational and advocacy organization for the built environment, promoting appreciation and awareness of architecture, city planning and historic preservation.
- Lionville Fire Company
15 South Village Avenue, P.O. Box 478, Lionville, PA 19353
- Description: All Volunteer Fire Company providing FREE Fire Supression and Vehicle Rescue services
to a growing community in Chester County.
- Hours: 24 hrs/day, 7 days a week
- Other Info: We are an all volunteer organization and are constantly looking for donations and volunteers. Come check us out.
- Doylestown Fire Company No. 1
Protecting Central Bucks County, Pa. since 1895
- Other Info: Donations and volunteers welcome.
- Station 19
- Station 79
- Tinicum Park Polo
- 2002 Season: Every Saturday through October 6 at 2:00PM
- Saturday matches are played at Tinicum Park (no match on "July 4th" weekend),
- Across the Delaware from Frenchtown, New Jersey, and one mile South.
- Admission is $5.00 per car, Door Prize Drawings
- Special Events:
- For game schedule and special events, view our Sports Calendar.
- Tinicum Park Polo is also listed in PhiladelphiaLiving.com/sports and in the TownLiving.com calendar of events.
- March of Dimes - Pennsylvania State Chapter Southeast Pennsylvania Division
- 1019 West Ninth Avenue, Suite A, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Telephone: 610-945-6050
- Fax: 610-945-6060
- Website: www.marchofdimes.com
- Multiple Sclerosis Society - Greater Delaware Valley Chapter
Over the past thirteen years, THE MS WALK for multiple sclerosis has become one of the largest fundraising campaigns of itís kind in the country.
- MS WALK Headquarters, 1 Reed Street, Suite 200, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Telephone: 1-800- 883-WALK
- Fax: 271-6122
- Website: www.walk4ms.org
- Walks: April & May