Stover - Myers Mill
For More Local Area Museums,
- Pennsbury Manor
Phone: (215) 946-0400;
400 Pennsbury Memorial Rd, Morrisville, PA 19067
- Description: The recreated country home of William Penn in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
It can be reached a short drive from U.S. 1, U.S. 13, or the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 9am to 5pm; Saturday: 9am - 5pm; Sunday: 12 - 5pm; Closed Mondays.
- Tour Schedule: for March 15, 2002 through November 30, 2002
- Tour fees: $5.00-adults; $4.50-sr.citizens; $3.00-youth (age 6-17); Children 5 and under are free.
- Stover - Myers Mill
Dark Hollow Road, Pipersville, Pa.
- Hours: The Stover-Myers Mill is open for tours on summer weekends and other times by appointment by the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Description: Registered as a National Historic Place and built in the 1800's, the combination gristmill and sawmill operated well into the 20th century. Much of the original machinery is intact. Eventual reactivation of both the gristmill and "up and down" sawmill is planned as restoration proceeds.
- Erwin-Stover House
River Road, Route 32, Erwinna, Pa.
- Hours: The site is open summer weekends and other times by appointment.
- Description: Nominated as a National Historic Place, this house was built in 3 stages. Exterior and interior architectural style features of the Federal and Victorian eras are preserved. Now operated as a house museum by the Parks and Recreation Department, the site contains an array of artifacts and furnishings representative of the times in inhabitation. The restored historic barn and outbuildings on the grounds provide a special setting for many park events.